- The National Law University (NLU), Delhi will announce the results of AILET 2021 in May/ June.
- The results for BA LLB and LLM courses are published on the official website only in the form of a merit list.
- However, the candidates can download their detailed result by login with their roll number/ application number and password.
- The university will release separate merit lists for AILET 2021 for each category and also, it will be available marks-wise and roll number wise.
Steps to check AILET 2021 Result
- Visit NLU Delhi`s official website - https://nludelhi.ac.in/home.aspx
- Click on the “AILET Admissions 2021” tab, and a new tab will open up
- Click on the result link (for the course applied for – BA LLB [Hons], LLM or PhD) and the pdf file will open up
- Download AILET result/ merit list to check your qualifying status, marks and other details
Details mentioned on AILET Result & Merit List 2021
AILET 2021 result and merit list will contain the following information related to a candidate who has passed the written entrance exam:
- Roll number
- Guardian`s name
- Total score obtained
In a scenario where two or more candidates secure the same marks in AILET 2019for BA LLB course admissions then tie-break in such a scenario is done as per the below mentioned criteria:
- Candidate who has secured higher marks percentage in Intermediate Examination (10+2) /Higher Secondary School or its equivalent as recognised by the University is ranked higher
- If the tie still remains, then the candidate who has higher score in Class X is ranked higher
- If the tie still remains, then the candidate who is older is ranked higher
AILET 2021 LLM & PhD Result
- AILET LLM results will also be declared on the official website of the law school.
- LLM course results are declared by NLU Delhi both category wise and roll number wise.
What after AILET Result?
Once results for AILET exam are declared, candidates are offered admission in NLU Delhi on the basis of following:
- AILET cutoff: AILET 2021 cutoff will consist of minimum marks that candidates need to secure in the written test in order to be eligible for admission in law programmes offered at NLU Delhi.
AILET Counselling: Candidates meeting the cutoff will have to participate in AILET 2021counselling process. In AILET counselling, candidates will be allotted seats in their respective courses on the basis of merit.