Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Application Form 2021 :
- Candidates who wish to participate in the examination have to fill the application form of Alliance AUEET.
- Application is available available in online as well as offline mode. While filling the Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET 2021 application form, make sure that you are using correct details.
- University will reject the applications carrying incorrect details. Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET admit cardwill carry the details following the information filled in the application form. Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET application form is available from October 11, 2021 to last week of March 2021.
- After filling up the details, candidates will have to make payment of the prescribed application fee.
Latest : Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET BTech application form is available now. Candidates can apply using the link available below.
Download Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET offline Application Form.
Steps to fill Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET 2021 Application Form :
- The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) course is also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of the application fee in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru.
- A candidate will go through the various steps while filling the application form of Alliance AUEET. The complete application process is available in this section and hopes it will helpful for the candidates. Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET form process comprises of the following steps :
- Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Registration.
- Fill Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Application form.
- Make fee payment.
- Submit the application form.
Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Registration 2021 :
Step 1 : The application process wherein a candidate has to exercise the registration. A candidate will have to fill the following details :
- Full name
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Institute Applying For
- Name of the course applying for
- Captcha code
- After filling the above-mentioned details, click on the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
Fill Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Application Form 2021 :
Step 2 : Candidates will be able to proceed further after logging in to their account. After that, fill the other required details such as :
- Name of the course
- Test Centre
- Date of Birth
- Caste Category
- Name of the parents
- Communication and Permanent address
- High school and Intermediate marks
- Passport size photo (File size - 1 MB )
Make Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Fee Payment (Fee Structure) :
Step 3 : After filling all the details, the candidate will have to pay the application fee either online or offline. In order to make payment online use Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking. If a candidate wants to pay the fee offline then he/she can pay cash or submit demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bengaluru.
For Indian applicants
For NRI / SAARC applicants
For Foreign National applicants
Submission of the Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET Form 2021 :
Candidates who will apply online need not send the copy of the Alliance ALLIANCE AUEET application form. On the other hand, candidates who will purchase the form from the Office of Admissions should send it to the address available below.
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106, Karnataka, India
Tel : +91 80 4619 9050 || Mob : +91 96060 48544