- Candidates can claim the GMAT Admit Card after the successful GMAT Registration.
- Like every other examination, Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to examination center and in absence of the same candidate will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Forget about taking the examination, it will not be possible to know the details of GMAT Test center if Admit card is not downloaded.
- GMAT is conducted throughout the year and having a specific date of Admit Card release is not possible.
- Admit card will be given as per the registration and exam schedule date of the candidate.
Steps to Download GMAT 2021 Admit Card :
Step 1 : Candidate needs to register them first by completing the official GMAT profile by filling required information like name, date of birth and citizenship.
Step 2 : After successful registration, an auto-generated unique user ID will be created.
Step 3 : After 2, 3 days of registration candidates have to log onto the site again with the registered user ID and earlier set password followed by selecting the date of the exam and confirm the exam center.
Step 4 : In the next step candidate have to pay the GMAT Application Fee by either online or offline mode.
Step 5 : After the successful payment of the Fee, registration will be completed.
Step 6 : Completion of the registration process will be confirmed with GMAT Confirmation Letter which serves as Admit card for GMAT.
Key highlights of GMAT Confirmation Letter/Admit Card/Hall Ticket :
- Candidate needs to visit the official website of GMAT to download the Admit Card.
- Candidates who have subscribed to the option of getting alerts over email will be notified about the availability of GMAT Admit Card through an email a few days in advance before the examination.
- Having the admit card is very essentials as it contains all the required credentials for the examination, including Date, time and venue of the examination.
- Other than having the relevant information, it will also mention the important instructions which need to be followed before and during the examination.
- Any candidate who fails to follow the rules will be disqualified from taking the examination.
- Apart from carrying the admit card it is also important for the candidate to carry one government-approved Identity proof along with them to the examination center.
- Valid Identity Proof for GMAT :
- International Passport.
- Government-issued drivers license.
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card like Aadhaar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Military identity card.
- Candidates are advised to carry more than one ID proof with them to avoid any issue also candidates having any medical issues needs to carry a certificate along with them.
Important points to remember :
- Admit card/Confirmation letter : Candidate must ensure to carry one valid ID proof along with GMAT Admit Card.
- No expired Admit card : Identity proof and GMAT 2019 Admit Card carried should not be expired and should be latest.
- Identity proof : Name of the candidate should be the same in both the admit card as well as Identity Proof. The order of the first and last name should also be the same.
- Date of Birth : The date of birth entered at the time of registration should be the same as available on the Identity card.
- Photograph : Candidate should attach a recent color passport size photograph on the admit card which should be duly signed.